When All Hail Breaks Lose Call C’s Exterior Designs
No one likes hail storms, even us. Although it might seem strange that an exterior remodeling company wouldn’t like to see a hail storm create lots of damage, it’s true. Here at C’s Exterior Designs, we understand the stress and financial strain a large, damaging hail storm can create. We are here to help you get through the complicated insurance process and get you the funds needed to properly repair all of your damage. From installing a new roof to replacing damaged shutters, C’s Exterior Designs has been involved with insurance repairs for over 15 years.
Here’s a few ways we can help you get through the repair process from start to finish.
- Don’t know what’s next? Step by step, we will walk you through the entire process from first adjustor’s report to getting full payment from your insurance company
- We will help you understand the adjustor’s report by going over it line item by line item
- Understanding the payments, deductibles and recoverable depreciation can be confusing. We’ll educate you on the financial aspects of an insurance claim
- From locating, purchasing to installation, we’ll take care of all of all of your product replacements
- Not a good negotiator? We are. From start to finish, we can handle all communications with your insurance company
- Communication and followup are key to resolving an insurance claim quickly. We excel at both.
- Receiving final payment from your insurance company and paying us is our favorite part of the job. We will guarantee that you won’t pay anymore than your deductible when we are finished with all of the repairs.
Sometimes, we don’t have all of the answers. If you’re not satisfied with the outcome of your hail damage claim, and our company has exhausted all of our avenues, here’s where we recommend you go next:
- Call your local agent first. Often times, they’re unaware that you’re not happy with an adjustor’s report. They may not be able to change the outcome, but they are usually fighting in your corner.
- We would be foolish not to say that sometimes another repair company may be the answer. It never hurts to get a second opinion on the repairs that need to be done and the associated costs.
- Talk with your neighbors. They probably have the same damages that you have, and maybe their experiences will give you some insight on how to handle your situation.
- Call the adjustor one last time to communicate your issues clearly and to lay out a game plan to resolve those issues. It may not change the outcome, but it may lead to our last resort phone call…
- The final step in handling your complaint would be to call the Montana Commissioner of Securities and Insurances. Follow our link below to educate yourself on just what the Commissioner’s office can help you with.